Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Amelia Bedelia

I saw over the weekend a story about Amelia Bedelia turning 50. Does anyone else remember these books? I loved reading them in the first and second grade.



Source: amazon.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



Amelia going camping was my favorite one.  I even tried to convince my parents we needed to go camping.  Good thing I had the Girl Scouts when I got older.  Now I don't know that I could handle camping outside of a cabin with a bathroom.  I do have my girlie moments and not having access to a bathroom is big one now.


4 comments :

  1. We have been reading Amelia Bedilia lately. She cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I remember her! I can't believe she's turning 50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Amelia Bedelia. Playing catch up, I've got to move you into a new reader...BlogLovin so I won't get so behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such great post! I love your blog! Amelia Bedelia is unbelievable! necklaces for women

    ReplyDelete