Monday, January 21, 2013

Reminder






I need to get this printed out and hang on the fridge.  Will I get this body?  No but it is a reminder I am working towards getting back into a bikini.  And quite a few items hanging in my closet collecting dust.  I have done well so far this year with working towards my get healthy goal.  The first week I didn't get in a single workout but I did well at eating.  The last two weeks I have gotten in four cardio workouts and two strength workouts.  Having two great friends keeping me in line helps.

3 comments :

  1. Keep up the good work! I'm trying to eat healthier/lose weight as well, but have yet to make much progress...I have worked out almost every day though.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have slacked on the working out, but I probably will not be able to jump back into it after the annual purge/deep clean. Ugh. I wish there was an exercise that I could do to make my boobs look like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that pic on your fridge will help. Good job on your work outs! Doesn't it help to have buddies along the way? I ate way over way over my weigjt wAtchers points this weekend. Scared to see scale today.

    ReplyDelete