Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ready Set 2013

I am not sad to see 2012 end.  I am ready to see what 2013 will bring.  I have a couple dreams of what I want to happen and hopefully a couple will happen.  


2013 Goals

*** Work on being healthier.
I am going to get back into the gym on a regular basis.  I am still trying to figure out how to do it and get in school.  I also want to start eating healthier and get a few things under control.


*** Take some me time.
Work on my long list of books to read, cross-stitch or work on my scrapbook.


*** Work on the house.
There are a few things that need to be done around the house.  For one have more space floored in the attic.  And then go through and throw out or donate items.






3 comments :

  1. Thank you for linking up!!! I am like you and not sorry to see 2012 go! May 2013 only bring blessings and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, sweet Ruth! Cheers to a much better 2013 for both of us!!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous goals...Happy New Year to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete