Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Library Addict

It is no secret I love to read.  I spent a lot of time at the library since I don't have it in my budget to buy all the books I want to read or the space for them in my house to store them.  Since finding out the library also has cookbooks I have checked out quite a few.  While off on break from classes I have requested quite a few books and spending a lot of extra time reading (cold temps make it so I want to curl up with a book all day).  One of the lovely librarians noticed I had not checked out any cookbooks recently and when she saw a book I requested arrived from another library the same day some new cookbooks were ready to go out she put those back for me.  I love that they know me so well up there and it couldn't come at a better time.  I am wanting to try out some new recipes.  So this weekend okay tonight I started exploring these two





Source: amazon.com via Ruth on Pinterest


Not only does Rachel's have a year of meals but on the flip side is a year of cocktails her husband did.




3 comments :

  1. I have heard so many good things about fool proof.what a sweet librarian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like the library too but man, those late charges. We checked out a Brave DVD and when we brought it home, it fell behind the DVD player so I did not even know we still had it until the library called. Ugh, the fee is going to be out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the ladies at my local library. They too know me by name. My library lets you request books online and now they have ebook version you can send to your device for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete