Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Goal

I am ready to write the book on 2013. I can't wait for what the year brings. Though I will admit I am a bit nervous about taking two classes at a time this semester. But I have 3 weeks to get ready for that and get a into some kind of routine.

My goals for this month is to start getting into a workout routine. I started loving hitting the gym again last month. Now to keep that feeling going this month, especially with how crowded the place will be this month. My new work schedule should help with that though fitting in mornings will probably not be happening.
I am going to start using Sparkpeople to log my food and workouts starting tomorrow. I need something to keep me on track this month. I am not always good when I use it about logging all my meals I always seem to leave one out. But I love seeing the calories I burned during a workout.
Until classes start I am going to use my downtime to catch up on Some reading.
I have had a hard time coming up with a reward for hitting my goals for January. I finally came up with buying a new book not sure which one yet.
What is your goals for Jnuary?

3 comments :

  1. My goal is to pull of Alexa's birthday party--we are hosting it a week earlier this year and I am already behind because of the holidays. YIKES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To lose that last bit of weight, be more organized, and to be more adventurous! Here's to 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracking your food is key! Interested to see how you do with that and how it works.

    I am going to lose 10 lbs this month through weight watchers or try my best to get close to 10.play outside more and get into a housecleaning routine.

    ReplyDelete