Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ice Ice Sucks

Now that y'all have the song Ice Ice Baby stuck in your heads and if not you do now.  For the second day in a row Memphis is getting icy weather.  Yesterday we got a good bit of sleet and I left early to miss as much as possible on the road.  I got home and the gate was already frozen good thing I didn't have much garbage to go out today.  MB came and got me so neither would be alone if the weather got bad again today.  The shock was that the office closed at noon due to the risk of the icy conditions and now some snow.  Ugh!  


By the time I got home a little after 1 my Jeep had turned into a sheet of ice.



All of this after having 70s on Saturday.  

I have no idea what I am going to do with all this extra time today at home.  But I am sure napping will be on the list.  


4 comments :

  1. Yikes! It's been a little cold here but thankfully no ice. Hope you warm up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a nap, too. Want to watch the kids for me so I can have a few uninterrupted hours? Ha! Love, Moi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here in Alabama is crazy too! It has rained literally for 3 days straight! I hear we are supposed to get a little bit of snow tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats how my jeep looked on Sunday and I literally almost went outside with a hair dryer to get my door to open lol. xx

    ReplyDelete