Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bowling

The Rebels went bowling yesterday.  The team played in the BBVA Compass Bowl in Birmingham.  


The team looked great.  



And our band blew Pitt's out of the water.



Without the sun out it was really cold.  But S & I still had a blast.  

S, JF, and I went to Birmingham Friday night and stayed with my cousins L & J.  It was a great group of people staying.  L & J had a friend come to town to introduce his girlfriend.  We were up until 2 AM drinking and talking.  

We did leave the game at the end of the third quarter and got to the car just minutes before it started raining.  

The Rebels ended Coach Freeze's season with a win in a bowl.  I am so proud of the team and can't wait to see what will happen in the fall.  

3 comments :

  1. Go Rebs! They did really well this year an dI thinkg next year they will get even better. Look like you had a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss going to football games! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fabulous time in Birmingham!!

    ReplyDelete