Monday, December 3, 2012

Wish List

Everyone is bugging me for a wish list.  This has been really hard this year.  One thing for me is I can make a really long list each year and not feel any guilt at all.  After all everyone has two events to buy presents for.  I already know because mother totally slipped up and it was the only thing I told them but I am getting it.




Source: overstock.com via Ruth on Pinterest









Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest


I would love tickets to my first Ole Miss bowl game.




It is going to be his last tour and I hope I don't have to miss it. Who wants to go?


Source: na.wwrd.com via Ruth on Pinterest



Source: apple.com via Ruth on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Ruth on Pinterest





What is on your wish list?

8 comments :

  1. I love the idea of tickets to something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping for the Harry Potter DVD box set and a touch pad hair dryer.

    I did not know that George Strait was retiring. He was my very first concert back in 1994 when I was 16. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cutting board it too cute, love it! I'll take Dolphins tickets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cutting board! I've give several of these are presents over the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I know you will get what you ask for Ruth, you have worked so hard this year with school and all.

      Delete
  6. The cutting board is great! What a fun present! A DSLR was on my wishlist & I got it early so I could document Christmas! Thanks Santa! (aka parents)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get everything on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete