Sunday, December 30, 2012

Recapping Christmas & Birthday

Santa was good to me this year.  I got almost all of my wish list.  Granted I asked for two things from my family.

I got several new pieces of my Christmas dishes.  Granted I am not sure when I would use the gravy boat.




These I will use as the bowls that come with the place setting are pretty small.





These may or may not be used as I don't use my pasta bowls very often.





Now I won't have to worry about missing any of the Charlie Brown holiday specials.
I also got money and gift cards to Loft.

And for my birthday


Source: na.wwrd.com via Ruth on Pinterest


It wasn't much of a surprise as my mother told me weeks ago I was getting another stem. I used some birthday money to buy a second one but I couldn't find any of the old fashioned glasses this year.


I got a few new baubles from Beth for Christmas and my birthday.  

The one gift I will cherish I forgot to take a picture of before putting it up.  I got an ornament with H & G's thumbprints turned into reindeer's.  


1 comment :

  1. i love your christmas dishes! Thumbprint ornaments are the best.

    ReplyDelete