Monday, December 31, 2012

Outta Here 2012

I am glad to see the end of 2012 even if it means the last couple days are spent at home sick. I am ready to see what 2013 will bring because it couldn't be as bad as the majority of 2012.

The best parts of 2012

  • Attending my first Mardi Gras.
  • Visiting LA for the first time.  
  • Learning a new system at work.
  • Starting back to school for a second degree.  



I put in work towards the one goal I made for myself.  But will admit this fall a lot of it started to fall apart.  I might not have been eating as well as I did most of the year but I started enjoying working out again.  Just need to get the two combined and I know it will make me feel much better.

How did everyone else do with achieving their goals for 2012?


2 comments :

  1. oh sorry to hear you're sick, I have to say I pretty glad to see the end of 2012! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so proud of you for goingback to school to change your path I know great things are instore for your future. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete