Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bowling

I am still in a bit of shock that after the last two rough seasons the Rebels are going bowling this year.  The rumors floating around all week as possibilities were Liberty Bowl, Music City Bowl, and BBVA Compass Bowl.  All in great southern cities and in driving distance.  I was getting excited looking at the dates of all three that maybe it would finally work out that I could go to a bowl game.  Especially with having New Year's Eve off work and one being on a Saturday.  I was so hoping for the Liberty Bowl because I could stay at home in my own bed and save a lot of money.  And would be easier to afford it and others to go with me.  But it was announced today that we got the


Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest



So who is taking me?


1 comment :

  1. Well, at least Birmingham isn't too far of a drive. However, it would have been nice to be able to sleep in your own bed. Sounds like it'll be fun.

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete