Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stromboli Wraps

I was looking for a good thing to pull out for football.  I pulled out an old one that I have not had in a long time.



Stromboli Wraps

4 mission zesty garlic herb wraps
1/3 c. butter or margarine, softened
6 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
 4 oz provolone cheese, thinly sliced
4 oz salami, thinly sliced
4 oz ham, thinly sliced
1/2 c. (4 oz) jar roasted bell peppers, rinsed & cut into strips
4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
Mariana or pizza sauce, heated


Heat oven to 400°
Lightly spread one side of each wrap with softened butter; sprinkle with 1 tbsp. Parmesan.  Arrange one fourth each of provolone, salami, ham and roasted peppers over center of wraps, leaving border around edges.  Sprinkle each wrap with one fourth of mozzarella.
Fold up "wrap fashion" Place seam side down on non-stick baking sheet.  Brush with remaining butter:  sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.  Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.  Slice each Stromboli on the diagonal.  Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired.






I have not been able to find the zesty garlic wraps in a long time.  I have used the jalapeno cheddar wraps and it turns out great.  But last night I couldn't find either so I just used the wheat ones I had at home.



6 comments :

  1. This looks wonderful - I want some real food so badly!!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good and perfect for a fall or winter night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so good! Perfect for a Saturday of football!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmmmm.....I'll for sure try your recipe. How are you? I hope things are well up there. Hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.

    Hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made those in a while either!
    Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!
    P.S. My baby sister is MOVING TO MISSISSIPPI!!! 5 hours away - I am freaking out a bit!!

    ReplyDelete