Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Musings


** I am trying to decide if I want to go darker with my highlights when I get them done Saturday.

** I am loving my new IPhone. Now to get used to typing around the Otterbox.

** It drives me crazy to see 'Merica on stuff. It is America or USA

** I am jealous of people who got I voted stickers. We don't get them in Mississippi.

**  I am already over the cold temps.  Can we just stay in the 60s until June?

**  I am excited that this weekend will be the last time I have to mow the yard this year.  

** I am glad to have almost half my Christmas shopping done.  

**  I may have my shopping done but I still don't know what I want for either Christmas or my Birthday.

**  I love that Nordstrom is waiting until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas.  I would love it if more store would follow their lead.  






2 comments :

  1. Hope you're well. Wonder why they don't give those stickers how in Mississippi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "** It drives me crazy to see 'Merica on stuff. It is America or USA"
    I AGREE. I also don't understand the 'merica stuff... at all. where did it come from? why does everyone do it?

    ReplyDelete