Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Art

I got a few moments to sit down and work the crafting goal I gave myself for the month.  I picked up a few small pumpkins on a grocery store run and decided to paint them.  It took a couple days to get them finished.





It took two coats of  paint to get them covered as much as I wanted.


I had to do one for Breast Cancer awareness month.



And since founder's day is in October I did a ZTA one.



For my Rebels!!



They look pretty cute on my table.  And I haven't had time to figure out where to put them outside.







4 comments :

  1. Make sure that they are covered from the elements if you put them outside! I really like the breast cancer pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Especially the breast cancer version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun are these pumpkins! So cute! xx

    ReplyDelete