Monday, September 3, 2012

September Goals

Wow!  Where has this year gone?  I am excited it has come to football season but can it slow down a bit.  I feel like I have accomplished nothing this year.  I had all these hopes about getting back into shape and being healthier.  I have been very hit or miss with this healthy thing.  And that really needs to stop.  My knees have been giving me trouble since high school and this extra weight is not helping them at all.  I did well in July but fell totally off the wagon in August.  Well I did okay with eating well and not eating out so much.  But workouts almost didn't happen.  There were lots of late nights at the office and stressful days that made me just want to do nothing when I got home but crash on the couch.  Oh and I started back to school, which means classes two nights a week.  I said last week when I got in from class I was going to do one of Jillian Michaels tapes but didn't.  I need to think about myself more and what is going to be best in the long run.


September Goals

  • Three 30 minute cardio workouts a week
  • 10 minutes three mornings a week of some kind of exercise.  
  • Workout DVD after getting in from each class
  • Adding more fruits & veggies to my diet
  • Continue to eat healthier
  • Continue to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day


The morning workouts won't kill me as I need to quit hitting the snooze button so much each morning.  Hitting these goals will have slight hold up while I am on vacation later this month.  I know there will be a lot of good food to eat but there will be some chasing of a 4 year old around too.  

What goals do y'all have for this month?

8 comments :

  1. Those are great goals. I don't have any goals yet but maybe you've just motivated me to think of some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I;m so impressed that you do this each month!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals. I've got to buckle down, too. I need to exercise more to lose summer weight from August travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine are very similar. I want to continue to limit processed foods but I need to find something healthy to substitute them with, otherwise I am so hungry that I will eat anything not nailed down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make sure I'm eating fresh fruits and veggies, which can be hard when I'm cooking all of my meals myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great goals! I'm making sure to drink lots of water daily too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - where in the world did this year go?? It will be Christmas before we know it!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fabulous goals! I need to copy the water one! xo

    ReplyDelete