Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Random Musings


**  I don't get this nail art trend.  I hope that doesn't make me old.

** The worst part of traveling, figuring out what to pack.  

** I am going to try making those Vick's shower discs.  Does anyone know where I can buy essential oils?

**  I was so proud of the Gators & Dawgs for giving Mizzou & Texas A&M a proper welcome to SEC play by handing them their first conference losses.  

**  I have loved Big Brother since the first season but this has to be the most boring one in 14 seasons.

** I watched Breaking Amish on TLC this week.  The show looks like it is going to be really interesting.  Who knew Amish adopted children too.

**  Can the NFL hurry up and settle the dispute with the referees?  These fill in guys are horrible.

**  It was announced Monday that the headliner for the Water Tower Festival in Hernando next month is Craig Morgan.

** I need a good book to read on my flight.  Any suggestions?

**  I also to need suggestions for songs to add to my workout lists.










5 comments :

  1. I don't know what a shower disc is but you should be able to buy oils at a health food store.

    Um...go Dawgs!

    Did I miss the first Breaking Amish? I love the commercials for it. Can't wait to catch it! Oh and they are big on both adopting and fostering kids. They completely fascinate me for both good and bad reasons.

    And again I say...go Dawgs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, this season of BB is boring. I am rooting for Ian to win because it would be so unfair if Dan won again. He's so ruthless....I liked him but when he swore on the Bible and then went back on it, that was it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good. I don't get it either..nail art. Like your new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you find a good book? I need a mew one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aren't alone in not understanding the nail art thing. What happened to just painting nails a nice, normal, pretty color? I don't get it.

    I've been watching Breaking Amish, but meh. I have some issues with it. I'm obsessed with the Amish, though, so I continue to watch it.

    ReplyDelete