Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick update

** I am still trying get caught up from vacation. Oh the loads of laundry & cleaning to be done. Not to mention catching up on some cuddles with Belle.

** Before I took off on a jet plane last week I got to spend part of my Saturday morning watching H play in his first soccer game.



** G had fun playing in his chair.



** I picked up a few pair of socks to go with my boots. Which I can't wait for it to be cool enough to wear


** Packing is a chore. It caused me to realize I have to much makeup.


** Watched this stack grow.


** I didn't see much of the famous traffic out in LA

2 comments :

  1. Glad your home safely, and looking forward to hearing more about your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming back from vacation is always so blah. Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete