Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Awards

I received the Liebester Award from EBS over at Who's Excited.


The liebster blog award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Thanks Amy for tagging me!The liebster blog award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Thanks EBS for tagging me!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer. 
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
4. Go to their page and tell them. 
5. Remember, no tag backs! 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
6. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer. 
7. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
8. Go to their page and tell them. 
9. Remember, no tag backs!

11 Facts about me

1) I start back to school next week.
2) My vacation to LA is not getting her fast enough?
3) I had a perm at age 9.  Thankfully it was in the summer and didn't last long.
4) I have never been to a game in an SEC East stadium.
5) I rode a Zamboni at one of the Mississippi Riverkings games a couple years ago.
6) I have never fried chicken.  (and now I am craving it)
7) I am allergic to lilies, which totally sucks because they are beautiful
8) I took gymnastics for 5 years
9) I have pictures hanging in only two rooms of my house.
10) Sweaters are my favorite clothing item.
11) I have never left the US for a vacation.

EBS Questions for me

1) What is the best book you've read lately?
I would say Falling Home

2) What is your biggest time waster?
Mine would be reading.  I can pick up a book and be lost for hours.

3) What is your latest discovery? I.E. yummy drink, nail polish color etc?
I have been so busy at work I haven't come across anything new.

4) If you could plan a weekend trip for this Friday where would you go?
I would have to make a trip to Natchez, MS 

5) What is your favorite drugstore beauty product?
Maybelline Great Lash mascara

6) What is your favorite family tradition?
I  miss drawing names with my father's family.  Someone decided that because of the kids ages we are to old to do it anymore.  We tried one year to bring it back.  Though we have started to try dirty Santa.

7) What is your dream job?
When I was a kid I wanted to be an NFL rep but now I don't know.  A job I enjoy is the important part.

8) Your biggest pet peeve?
Bad drivers.  I could go on but that would be my biggest

9) What is your favorite chain restaurant or coffee shop?
McAlister's Deli

10)  Favorite thing to eat or take to a BBQ
Mine would have to be some kind of dip.  Just depends on my mood.

11) What is your favorite season and why?
Fall is my favorite season. Not only do I get to start pulling my boots and sweaters back out.   But it is football season.  HOTTY TODDY!!


I am passing this award onto
Katie at Team Skelley
Sarah at Dixie Gator Gal

Questions for these lovely ladies to answer and for anyone else who wishes
1) What is you favorite drugstore beauty product?
2) What was your favorite school supply as a kid?
3) What is your favorite local restaurant or bakery?
4) What is your favorite music artist or band?
5) What is your favorite clothing store?
6) What was your favorite toy as a kid?
7) What magazines do you subscribe to?
8) What is your favorite drink?
9) What is your favorite season and why?
10) What was the name of your first pet?
11) What is your dream vacation?



9 comments :

  1. I love sweaters and great lash mascara too! Going to have to check out Falling Home. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these things! Thanks so much for including me, Ruth. I have to get started now....Have a great day! We can't wait until you're here.

    Love,

    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you are going to LA! Take me with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for Fall also yes I love swaeters! I could wear sweater boots and leggings al year if the weather was right.
    McAlisters yumm I love almost anything on the menu but a must is chilli cheese dip and blt their Potatoe salaf is the only one I will eat

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Canadian's team {Columbus Cottonmouths} used to play against the Riverkings :) He loved traveling to Memphis when he played hockey.
    I have yet to ride a zamboni...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ruth! The Leibster award describes you to a tee. Best wishes on going back to school. You will do great? Will you be going to Ole Miss?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for my lovely award. I just completed answering your questions. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! What a great idea for an award. And I've always wanted to ride on a zamboni, so I'm pretty jealous!

    ReplyDelete