Sunday, August 12, 2012

A meet up

I met up with Kate over at Team Skelley this morning.  It was the first friend I have met who I made through the blog world.  Katie sent me a message that she was going to be in Memphis this weekend and would I want to meet for coffee.  So this morning we met at a Starbucks.  It was great to sit and talk face to face for the first time, at least I am hoping it won't be the last time.  Katie and I spent an hour just chatting about life.  



Don't you just love the necklace that Katie is wearing?

What a great way to start a week off.  I hope Katie and her family made it home safely.



7 comments :

  1. $12.99 @ H&M! :D

    It was great to meet up and visit in person! I enjoyed our coffee date very much. We made it home at about 7pm, and I am pooped.

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Katie! I am glad y'all got to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so neat to get to meet other bloggers in person. So glad you two got to meet up and enjoy coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you got to meet a blogger in person. I was thinking of driving up to Oxford next month. Would you like to meet me for lunch?

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete