Sunday, July 22, 2012

White Cheddar Chicken Quesadilla

I was scrounging through the fridge for something to eat last night.  I found a couple items to throw together a quesadilla.


White Cheddar Chicken Quesadilla

1 Babybel white cheddar wheel
pre-cooked chicken strips
Naturally Fresh Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
tortilla shells


Chop up the Babybel.


Pour in a couple tablespoons of the ranch dressing.



Chop up the chicken strips and toss with the cheese & dressing mix.
Spread the mixture on one tortilla.


Cover with the second tortilla and put in the oven at 350° for 10 minutes flipping halfway through.




It hit the spot last night.  







4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness...these look delish! I think I will make them tomm nite for dinner, the boys will love them. Your plates are really pretty! Hope all is well and that you're having a nice summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! Will definitely be trying this soon.

    ReplyDelete