Monday, July 2, 2012

Thankful








  • I am thankful for friends who help me get cover letters done. I have not looked for a job in 10 years and was never good with them in the first place.  S really helped me out with that last week.
  • I am thankful for friends willing to come rescue me from the dealership, Thanks S & MB.  The water pump went out on my Jeep Saturday afternoon.  I just made it to the dealership.  I am hoping that is all the damage that was done.  My father informed me that I was lucky with the age & miles I haven't had issues before now.
  • I am thankful that the dealership had one rental car left.  Yes I had friends willing to help me out but I would have felt bad asking them to not only pick me up but take me to the grocery store.  And this car is nice but it make me love and miss my Jeep so much.
  • I am thankful that the water pump went when it did, as I came off the interstate headed home.  Instead of going out on my way to work one morning on the interstate.  
  • I am thankful for friends who encourage me to do what is best for myself and do a few things for myself.  










What are y'all thankful these days?

2 comments :

  1. I am thankful for sweet blog friends like Ruth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thankful posts! It always makes life a little more bearable to have good friends like it sounds you do! I hope they get your car fixed quickly (and cheaply!).

    ReplyDelete