Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Random Thoughts

** I tried the Garnier BB Creme. I am not impressed. I bought the light/medium and it is to dark for my pale skin.

** Talbot's is having an awesome sale right now. I picked up a $150 dress for $40 over the weekend.

** I went to a step class last night. I didn't last but half the class before my knees were killing me. That gave motivation to kick up my workouts and eating healthy to get off the extra pounds. And I am walking like an old person today because they still hurting this morning.

** My parents are coming to visit next week and I have no clue what I am going to do with them. Other go to the place Daddy has picked to eat off the list he has created from watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

** we are halfway through July and I have yet to do a single one of the Jillian workouts I had planned on. But I have kept the rest of my goals this month.

10 comments :

  1. you should start the workouts! im sorry you dnt like the creme but the step class seems good! Im your newest follower and love your blog. I would love it if you could follow back The Preppy Student I always comment back and wold love to start a blogger relationship with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elliptical machine might be easier on your knees- it is great for toning. I totally ditched the workout today because of THUNDER. I was just looking for an excuse to stay home and be lazy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love good sales? Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip on Talbots, have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks about the step class! My knees hurt sometimes too from old softball injuries. Especially when it rains...don't I sound so old. Ha

    Where does your dad want to go to eat?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a really expensive BB creme and hated it so I am not understanding the hype. What a steal on the dress! Don't you just love a fabulous sale. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite skincare line is Eminence. Love, love, love the Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer. Haven't tried the Garnier BB cream but happy you shared your review.

    I hit Talbots too and found some really cute dresses/tops. I even found a pair of jeans that fit like a glove. Whoot! Wish we lived closer so we could go shopping together. I was just in your neck of the woods yesterday. We were in Memphis for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy to hear your thoughts on BB cream. I've been debating whether or not to buy it.
    xxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  9. July is a great month to shop. So is January. I said last year that I'm moving Christmas to January.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Step classes kill me. I haven't taken one in months, but I'm jumping back on the wagon this month. I can't put it off any longer.

    ReplyDelete