Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday




I am linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Pinterest Wednesday.  Today instead of pins I dream of I decided to put up some I have tried.









I pulled this out of Fitness magazine in May 2010.  I pull it out a couple times a month to do while watching TV.  I don't know how well you will look if you do it on a more regular basis but I feel it after each time I do the workout.





I tried this tip when I painted my hall bath a couple months ago and it worked.





I made these White Chocolate Raspberry muffins and took them to the office.  We all decided that the sugar on top made them a little to sweet but they were still yummy.



Source: bhg.com via Ruth on Pinterest


White Strawberry Sangria  enough said!  I have also used peach schnapps instead of the strawberry and it is just as delicious.



Source: myrecipes.com via Ruth on Pinterest


When I first saw this Chicken with Pepperoni Marinara Sauce recipe in an issue of Cooking Light I knew I had to try it.  It was wonderful I will be making this quite often in the fall and winter.





These Caribbean Chicken Kabobs are my favorite dish to throw on the grill during the summer.  Seriously I have already made them 3 times since the end of May.



Source: myrecipes.com via Ruth on Pinterest


Who doesn't love a wonderful frozen treat in the summer.  And this Blackberry Wine Sorbet really hits the spot.



Source: myrecipes.com via Ruth on Pinterest


This Easy Skillet Pimento Mac n' Cheese is my favorite side dish to make.





I have used this tip for cleaning the dishwasher with vinegar and baking soda several times and it works wonderfully.

What pins you have y'all tried?



9 comments :

  1. I just painted my guest bathroom yesterday and could have used the saran wrap trick then! Why didn't I think about that? Instead, I'll be scraping paint off with a razor tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am so loving being back and this post right now. My arms are a problem spot for me so I am going to bookmark this and get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried none. So really ALL of my pins should be on my "Things I Should Do, But Probably Won't" board...Oh wells. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have seen that trick about painting behind the toilet a few months ago. Good thing no one can see behind it! I'm totally trying the muffins sans the sugar on top! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this food looks so delicious! I just ate dinner, but this all makes me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, Ruth. You've tried a lot. I'm definitely going to try that chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so going to use that kettle work out!
    xoxo
    sC

    ReplyDelete
  8. the muffins look YUMMO!

    I need to clean my dishwasher - I never think of doing it!

    ReplyDelete