Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Loving It

I have been reading several reviews for the Clarisonic Mia.  I wasn't sure it was something I really needed or would bother to spend money on.  Well I caved in and bought one two weeks ago.


Source: clarisonic.com via Ruth on Pinterest



I won't lie I left it in the bag for almost two days before deciding it wasn't so crazy to have purchased it and charged up the Mia.  And yes when the Jeep broke down I almost returned it.  I am glad that I didn't return it.  My face is looking clearer and sure feels softer.  I will admit that when I use it on my nose it is a weird feeling but not enough to stop.
My face had been breaking out again thankfully not as bad as when I was a teenager but it still sucked. So to use with my Mia I picked up a bottle of Neutrogena Anti Blemish Anti-Wrinkle face wash to use at night with the Mia.  It has really cleared up my face.  Since my skin is sensitive I am only using the Mia once a day and still using the Oil of Olay Regenerist scrub in the  morning.
I am really glad I decided to purchase the Mia.  Even if I still think I am a little crazy for spending so much money on something to wash my face.  And yes the last time I felt like I spent money frivolously I was really happy to have the IPhone.






I am not being paid to endorse any of these product.

8 comments :

  1. Ok, I have been wanting one of these really really bad but I just don't spend a lot on myself. Glad you are loving it, I may go and google and check out the price of this one. All of the face creams seem to be so costly now too, regardless of what brand you use. I guess they know that a woman is going to buy beauty products regardless, lol. Have a great week, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it. I haven't bought one yet but keep leaving it on my bday/xmas lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine - I've had it almost a year now, but debated getting it for months... glad I finally did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated my Mia when I first bought it, but once I started using a better face wash with it I loved it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know what it was when I got it for Xmas. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best friend has it and swears by it. I may have to think about getting one....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Ruth....Girl you are going to not regret it I promise. I put it off long enough and when I finally bought it I cant live without it now. I can tell when I skip a day or two.
    Having a facial everyday....Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a MIA so bad!!!! Glad you're loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete