Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Cup Ice Cream

I picked up whipping cream instead of half and half when I was making the Lemon Icebox Ice Cream.  I had to use it before it expired.  I have been craving chocolate a lot lately.


Chocolate Peanut Cup Ice Cream

I used a basic chocolate ice cream recipe
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 bag mini Reece's peanut butter cups

I chopped up the mini peanut butter cups.


I added the chopped peanut butter cups in the last 5 minutes in the mixer.


The ice cream turned out heavenly.








Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Holy moly that looks amazing! There's no better flavor combo than peanut butter & chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO good. You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be the wife of the year if I made this for my husband. Goodness this sounds incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh.....this sounds heavenly. I have some friends who love chocolate like I love wine, they would love this!

    ReplyDelete