Sunday, June 10, 2012

Brain Dump



** I have not been very inspired lately.  Work is killing me.  But then it is our busy season.  

** I really want to to go see Gone with the Wind at The Orpheum in August.  Who wants to go with me?

**  I really need a weekend out of Memphis but don't know where to go or where the money is going to come from.


** I need to figure out an outfit for a 40th Birthday party this weekend.

** I am sad to know that shortly the last season of The Closer will be starting on TNT.

** I found my book bag this weekend.  The bad part it was in a container with some mothballs and needs some major airing out before I use it in the fall.

** I am turning into a klutz.  I keep knocking things over and making a mess.  And I have at least one bruise at all times these days from knocking into things.  

**  I really wish Martie would go home on The Next Food Network Star.  She really annoys me and I thought it would happen tonight but she managed to scrape by yet again.



3 comments :

  1. I'm turning into a klutz too. I've been dropping and running into everything lately. I've also caught myself walking into another room and forgetting why I'm there and forget what I'm talking about. Oh no! I'm turning into my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to see GWTW at the Orpheum. Wow, what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GWTW plays at the Alabama Theatre sometimes and I always go. LOVE.

    I have been recording The Next Food Network Star, but haven't watched any of them yet. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend. I love Jeff from last year's show. Do you watch his sandwich show?

    ReplyDelete