Monday, May 14, 2012

Transforming

The last time my guest bathroom looked like this was Wednesday night.




These will are now going to be gone.

I spent Thursday and Friday nights prepping the bathroom to paint this weekend.  It took both nights because I ran out of tape.  


This is what it has looked like since Saturday morning.  I started to take the tape down tonight and it wasn't ready yet so I will have to do some touch ups.



I saw a tip on Pinterest about how to cover the back of the toilet while painting and decided it would work great for the mirror too.  The Glad press n' seal worked great for that too.













I can't wait to put the room back together this week.

4 comments :

  1. ooh lala! I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea with the wrap! Can't wait to see the After photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see the finished bathroom. I hate when pull the tape off to soon. Uhhh

    ReplyDelete