Monday, May 21, 2012

Craptastic Monday

Today has been total craptastic.  I realized I had nothing to wear to the event tomorrow night and needed to go shopping which I was not excited about.  I found something at Target.
Work sucked thanks to some morons I have to deal with.  The day just drug along.
Then I come home and the house smells a bit funny.  Didn't think much of it at first.  Until I went to fix dinner.  Yep the thunder storm last night knocked out the outlets on the side of the kitchen with the fridge.  The storms rarely knock my power out and didn't think a thing about it at the time.  But then all the noise and light woke me up around midnight and all I cared about was getting back to sleep.  The only salvageable items in the fridge was beer.  So my dinner tonight is cookies & beer.


4 comments :

  1. I hate that your day was super crappy, but you are not alone my friend. Today was one of the worst days I can remember. Going to bed tonight praying for a better day tomorrow. For both of us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry! I have had a lot of those days lately. The fridge story stinks- food waste makes me so sad. Crossing my fingers that tomorrow is MUCH better for you!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth, I am so sorry your Monday was such a bear. I'll pray today is a Terrific Tuesday for you! I love you and am giving you a hug (all the way from Cali). Call me if you have a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suuuuuucks. But not gonna lie...a dinner of beer and cookies doesn't sound all that terrible to me. lol

    ReplyDelete