Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Big Reveal


I finished putting the bathroom back together last night.  




I really like the color.  



I am still trying to figure out how to tie the fabric curtain off to the side.



I did keep a few of the martini items in the space.




I couldn't get a good shot of the bath mat I picked up.












I picked it up at Bed Bath and Beyond but now that it is down  I am not sure I am totally in love with it.

I am still looking for new artwork for the space and towel racks that I like.  But hopefully I can do that before the parents visit at the end of the summer and have Daddy put them up. (oh, family if you are reading this don't tell them I did this I want to see how long it takes them to notice.)  But already it is looking like a more adult space.

The paint color I used is from the Eddie Bauer Collection at Lowe's Stem Green.


7 comments :

  1. WOOT! What about just simple white bath mats and towels? Sooo easy to just throw those suckers in the wash on hot with some BIZ.

    Love the color and the shower curtain though! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl this looks so good. I love the shower curtain. You should give yourself a big pat on the back girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Ruth!! Chic! Please come visit and paint my bathroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow!!! You did a great job selecting the colors. That is a fantastic shower curtain.

    How are you? I completely went M.I.A. in blog land. Had a ton of things to attend to and I had some technical issues with my last blog. Hope to be blogging much more now that summer is in full swing.

    Again, your bathroom looks great.

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous job! Loving the final product! xo

    ReplyDelete