Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sausage Kabobs

When I went through the freezer last weekend I found a package of chicken andouille sausage.    I am not sure why I bought them or when at this point but they didn't have freezer burn so I spent the week trying to figure out what to use them for.  It is perfect grilling weather so I decided to pull together some kabobs.


Sausage Kabobs

1 (12 oz) package sausage
red potatoes
bell pepper
olive oil
Tony's Chachere's Creole Seasoning

I boiled the red potatoes for 10 minutes before chopping them up.  Along with one bell pepper and the sausage.


I always have fun threading the kabobs and love that they never look identical.


Before putting the kabobs on the grill I brushed the potatoes and peppers with a mixture of olive oil and Tony's.


I put the kabobs on the grill for 20 minutes and turned them once halfway through.



They turned out great.  




4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I could eat every one of those right now. And don't you love it when you open up your freezer and get a recipe epiphany simply by discovering something yummy you forgot you bought? Also, everything tastes better with Tony Chachere's. Except maybe cereal. But everything else - say YES to Tony Chachere :) hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum!!! i love kabobs.

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what is Tonys, is that a marinade?

    ReplyDelete