Sunday, April 29, 2012

Limeade Pie

I have been craving some Key Lime Pie lately.  I remembered last week that I had a quick and easy recipe from a cookbook Santa brought me in high school.  I have made it several times over the years.  I didn't get around to make it last week so I got in the kitchen tonight and made it.


Limeade Pie

1 (6 oz) can frozen limeade
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz) container whipped topping
1 9 inch graham cracker pie shell


Thaw limeade concentrate.  Combine limeade concentrate and condensed milk in bowl; stir until smooth and well blended.



Fold in about 2/3 of the whipped topping.  



Pour into pie shell; smooth top.


Refrigerate until serving time.  Garnish with lime twists and dollops of remaining whipped topping.


Serves 6 to 8.


I used the fat free sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping when I made mine.  I also used the graham cracker crust from Kroger and I think the shells have been shrunk because it barely held the filling and I only used an 8 oz container of whipped topping.  

I can't wait to enjoy this pie all week.








Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. That looks great, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Limeade Pie
    i would like to say thank you about this cool post,and this idea very helpful to me,
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! That looks perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! Making this Wednesday night for dessert. Holy cow that sounds delicious and ridiculously easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so easy and so good! Definitely adding this to the dessert rotation.

    ReplyDelete