Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Egg Hunting


Saturday S I took her two cutie pies to an Easter Egg Hunt.


H playing around while S was in line to get their tickets to hunt.


G carrying his basket around.  


G hunting eggs.  



H helping G after getting his limit of eggs.


Another friend met us out there and we got a shot of the three of them together.  This is the best shot I got.


Then it was to Mrs. P & Mr. M's house to dye eggs.  


G had fun dropping the eggs into the dye.


I got the pack that could make them into monsters.  I helped H create them after dinner.

During dinner the question got asked what is for dessert.  Mrs. P said birdseed cake.  There were raised eyebrows on that answer.  But this is what we had.



7 comments :

  1. Awww, look at their sweet chubby cheeks! :D It looks like you had a fun Easter weekend, you know, I have not had a single Peep this holiday and that is unacceptable! I am going to go out and see if I can find any half off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is an overload of Easter cuteness. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post! love the pics =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVe that cake!! and i didn't see the monster kit - boo!! My boys would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kids!! I love that cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award! http://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete