Sunday, April 29, 2012

Decorating Decisions


One night last week I went to cut off the lamp on my night stand.  And broke the pull chain.  



I am so sad that I broke this cute little guy.  I tried to see if I could figure out how to fix it but I am not that handy.  

I hit up Target for a new one.  As that is the place I seem to find any lamps that I do like.  But when I got to the aisle I couldn't make a decision between these two bases.



or




While thinking about what I want to have I had a craft idea pop into my head for the shade.  So I do know I want this




I am not sure how well my idea is going to work so I am going to try it out on the shade from the broken lamp and not ruin the new one.



Which one do y'all like the most?




All images from Target

4 comments :

  1. Ooh I like both. I have the clear one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this pie sounds amazing! I have the clear target lamp with the circles and love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black one the best - but both are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that exact same black and white lamp on my desk. Love it!

    I like both of those lamps, but am partial to the black one, I think.

    ReplyDelete