Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Random Thoughts


There have been so many things running through my head lately. But not enough to make any into a single post.

**I am thinking about quitting the gym.  With the way gas prices are going I could use that money back in my budget and I have plenty of tapes and my Wii to use.


**One of my goals for this year is to replace one appliance in my kitchen.

**I decided to re-read the Harry Potter books and watch the movie after finishing each one. 

**I really wish the cleaning fairy would appear when I am at work.  


**The side planks in the monthly ab challenge are killing me.  But I swear that I am noticing changes in my ab but then again that could be wishful thinking.


**I finished catching up on the Bones series and got my first DVD for True Blood from Netflix.

**I hate Daylight Savings Time.  It is not losing the hour it is getting up with when it is still so dark outside.  The snooze button is winning the battle this week.


**I am loving the warmer weather but having 80° days so early in March has me worried about how hot it will be this summer.





8 comments :

  1. Have you ever tried any of the fitness games for the Wii? I have heard Zumba was good on there, if so I want to go buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!

    I am proud of you for the side planks!! Mercy, those things are HARD! I can hardly do the reg. ones:)

    I am LOVING this weather down South!!!

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *putting on my instructor hat* The side planks are excellent for toning--they are full-body strengtheners that tone not just your abs, but also arms and legs and are great for shoulders. After being back in yoga for three weeks, I can already tell a big difference in my arms and abs. You are doing great, Ruth--keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with your last 2 thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get it girl! I am impressed with your workouts! Planks are hard and sideplanks are the devil!
    This weather is ridiculous and I am really pale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you've got a great plan for keeping yourself on track, even without the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know I'm not the only one struggling with waking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to work on my abs--bad! I love Bones and also am sitll trying to adjust to the time change!

    ReplyDelete