Monday, March 26, 2012

Lesson Learned

I have been in need of wiper blades for the Jeep for a couple months.  I finally stopped at AutoZone on my way home one night last week.  I decided I could handle putting them on myself, and it has been years since I did that.  It took me over 30 minutes to put them on and I got covered in pollen doing it.  They worked great. That is until on the way back from Bama I went to clean off the windshield thanks to one to many bugs hitting the windshield and the one on the passenger side started coming off.  I pulled over and tried to fix it and instead broke it.  Way to go me!!!
Lesson learned let the guys at AutoZone put them on in the future.


1 comment :

  1. Good for you for trying! This pollen is wreaking havoc on me-- my head is dry as the Sahara.

    ReplyDelete