Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashion Friday - Spring Dreams

I am linking up with Kori at Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday.  Today I am enjoying all the spring weather we are having in Memphis and dreaming about ways to add to my wardrobe.












Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest




9 comments :

  1. Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE each set!
    Gorgeous picks!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like them all--it is hard to pick a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's settled. When you come to L.A. this September, you'll find a job as a fashion consultant and live nearby so I get the best of all your talents first ;) I love your choices, but loving a good dress, the last one is my absolute fave! Love you sweetie. Chat Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. O girl if you would be so kind and mail the collections to my house I would greatly appreciate it. I'm loving these. Good inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've said this before, but it bares repeating - you always find the most amazing style pins! Repinning most of these now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I think I could rock each one of these sets! LOVE the black striped dress and red hat! It rocks! Stopping by from Blonde Episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I LOVE all these!! I need an unlimited shopping budget! UGH!!! I'm constantly wanting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always LOVE everything you pick! I do not have an eye to put such things together. I also find it hard to shop when I feel fat SIGH!!

    ReplyDelete