Monday, February 27, 2012

Multiples

I decided to spend some time this weekend cleaning up my Pinterest boards a bit.  I also spent the weekend cleaning out my DVR and doing a few chores.  Yes, I lead an exciting life.



Source: polyvore.com via Ruth on Pinterest


I had this outfit pinned three times.


Source: houzz.com via Ruth on Pinterest


This kitchen was pinned at least 3 times.




A must to remember obviously




I might need to take the hint and try this martini.




It looks and sound yummy.




This would be fun at a kids party.


Source: glamour.com via Ruth on Pinterest


I need to try this when I run out of the jar I have.




I am going to not shop until Easter except for things I necessities.




I loved these books as a kid.




I had this as a kid and wanted to be a Pediatrician at one point.


Source: bkradio.com via Ruth on Pinterest


Who doesn't love Snoopy?




DROOL!!!




I love Reece's.




9 comments :

  1. I LOVE the outfit Ruth! And I LOVE that kitchen too!! The guy a little ways down is not too bad either :)
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a collection!! At least you have good taste, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babysitter's Club was my favorite! I love the outfit you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I need to clean out my pin boards as well. But before I do, I'm totally pinning that outfit. I've said this before, but it bears repeating: you have the most fabulous outifit pinboards!!!

    PS - I'll take one of those martinis right now, thank you very much. Ugh... Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I owned that BSC book! Actually, I think I still do-- it is in my attic right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say I loved BSC & that kitchen is to die for- then I got distracted by Ryan Reynold's abs. REALLY to die for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep calm and go shopping - true words!! The chips and dip look amazing!! I must try ((:


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok ...are we long long besties? Baby sitters club? I was totally dawn! reese's martini...lets go have one! that doctor kit...totally put the blood pressure cuff on my dog (and then she chewed it off) and you picked Ryan Reynolds and not Ryan Gosling (which I swear Pinterest peeps are OBSESSED with that short little man!) anyway totally great pins...and I think we are very similar!

    OH yeah and I made that jalepeno popper dip...so good but make sure you mix the crumb top with butter and really brown it up or else it just tastes like dust on top of your dip

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want that kitchen! I love some clean and organized spaces!! That martini also looks delish!!

    littlemissneverrest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete