Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Loving It

I can't remember who told me about the Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blowout Cream.


Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest


But I am glad they did.  I picked up a bottle last month and have used it almost everyday.  And that includes days when I wash my hair at night and let it air dry.  The bottle says it is for helping to eliminate frizz and fly aways.  And it does that whether I blow dry my hair or let it air dry.  One product being able to do that with one product makes it a winner in my book.  The fewer things on my vanity.


10 comments :

  1. I tweeted about it!! I'm hoping you saw my tweet so I can say I passed on the awesomeness that is smooth perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum just bought this and said she absolutely loves it. I usually just use regular Moroccan oil, but now I think I need to give this a try! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm going to have to keep an eye out for this. Sounds like the holy grail of hair products!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to try this one! thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read about it this evening while flipping through a magazine. I put it on my "MUST TRY" list. I'm glad that I stopped by your blog. Hope things are well on your end.

    Hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will most definitely be trying this out--thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not heard of this - will try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so thankful you are sharinf this wonderful product, will def have to get it.
    I love hearing and trying new products
    Have a great weekend girl

    ReplyDelete