Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heels

I have bought several pairs of heels in the last couple of months.  Though I am not good about wearing them.  Sunday S and I went to see One for the Money and then stopped by Dillard's afterwards.  They were having a shoe sale.  Sadly I didn't see any boots I liked and had given up finding a thing in my size that was cute..  S found a pair of nude heels she fell in love with and we carried them around the store looking through the other departments.  When we went back to shoes to purchase them turns out I had missed a rack and a pair I liked were on it in my size.






I don't know when I will wear them. I work in a casual office.  S said wear them with jeans to work.  So maybe this week with the 60s for a couple of days.

4 comments :

  1. As my great grandmother would have said, "Those are right smart looking!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peep toe & bows. Those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those, you go girl! I am with you on wearing heels Ive got to find a trick to make them more comfy. My wide foot seems to get squished or the ball of my foot aches. I could live at Dillards. Have a great week and wear those heels girl

    ReplyDelete