Tuesday, January 3, 2012

White Chocolate Kisses Ice Cream

I know this is not going to help me with the be healthier in 2012 but I had this idea in my head and it wouldn't go away.  I had some Hershey Candy Cane Kisses still around and wanted to do something with them.


White Chocolate Kisses Ice Cream

1 c. milk
1/2 c. sugar
8 oz. white chocolate 
2 c. heavy cream, well chilled
1 tsp. pure vanilla
20 Hershey's candy cane kisses

Melt the white chocolate, milk and sugar in a saucepan.  Take the pan off the stove and let it cool.  Once the mixture cools pour in the heavy cream and whisk together.  Put in the fridge until it is all cold.  Once the mixture is cold add it to the ice cream maker and let it mix by the manufacturer's directions.  While the white chocolate mixture is in the ice cream maker chop up 20 kisses and add to the ice cream maker in the last 5 minutes of mixing.






I will admit I was not real sure how it would turn out.  But it is good.  I will have to remember this at the end of the year when the holiday season rolls around again.


3 comments :

  1. YUM! You would post this when I am trying so hard to be good, lol. I LOVE white chocolate anything, and anything with white chocolate in it!

    ReplyDelete