Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wish List

Not only is Christmas coming but my birthday is this month.  I am behind everyone else but finally worked on coming up with a wish list at the push of my grandmother.  I really hadn't given any thought to what I would like which is not like me since I get presents one day a year.  I looked at last years post and I got 90% of the items on that list.




Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest


I would also love the book in hardcover.



Source: etreshop.com via Ruth on Pinterest






Any of the items in this basket I would love to have.



Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest








Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest


I would love to go see these two guys together.



Source: na.wwrd.com via Ruth on Pinterest

4 comments :

  1. I hope Santa brings you the iPhone. It is crazy how much better it is than the 3G. Just the camera alone is bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take Kenny and Tim tix...... and sadly, Birmingham isn't on the tour schedule...... boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Help!!

    I want a dutch oven too, I've been dying to get one for years, and still don't have one.

    Happy Birthday!! :) It's my birthday month too, I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a dutch oven for my bday in april but haven't used it. am dying for an ipad, don't think I'm getting it though

    ReplyDelete