Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vacation bummer

My last 4 days of vacation were scheduled for last week. I was excited to be able to finish my Christmas shopping and spend a day in Oxford. Not to mention getting a lot done around the house which included cleaning out closets and donating items. Almost none of that happened. I did get up Tuesday and got Belle to the vet and finished all but two people on my Christmas shopping list. Yeah me on that part. So then I went by the doctor's office. There was such a line that it took 2 hours. I walked out with two prescriptions one of which had to be compounded. Yippee! Oh and one of those included the need for a nasal nebulizer. Oh how fun! I hate things going up my nose. Thankfully thanks to all the meds and sleeping for most of the rest of my vacation I am feeling better.
G got sick last week and I kept him for a couple hours so S & JF didn't have to miss some meetings at work. (which I would have done sick or not since I was off) We cuddled up and watch a movie on the couch. G did decide to get down and play with Belle for a bit too. He was to cute trying to figure out how to put one of Belle's toys on the tree (I have red balls on the tree).
I am glad G & I are both feeling better.

3 comments :

  1. Glad you're feeling better! I've had this cold thing on and off for like 2 weeks now! Ready for it to be gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! What a CUTE baby!

    ReplyDelete