Saturday, December 31, 2011

Leaping into 2012

I don't know about y'all but I am ready to say goodbye to 2011 and leap into 2012. This has been a rough and just crazy year. I have had it with 2011.
I saw a first this year I could have done without. Getting stitches!

I have spent two weeks working on resolutions for next year.  The only one I can think of is to start living healthier.  I need to get back into my workouts.  And eating healthier. I picked up The Carb Lover's Diet from the library last week.  I have been reading through it.  It would be hard to stick to everything but I will be happy with a couple good recipes.  For one it talks about eating a lot of bananas.  I can't stand the taste or smell of bananas.

I feel like a loser for not being able to think of more than one thing.  It seems like I should have more than one.  I have some things I dream of being able to do next year but they don't qualify as resolutions.

Raising a toast to all for 2012 being filled with happiness.




3 comments :

  1. I hope you have a wonderful 2012. And maybe if you only have one resolution you can work harder to keep it. I'm already feeling stressed even trying to remember what all of mine are!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get sad this time of year...it's like the end of something, but on the other hand the beginning of a new year. Happy New Year Ruth honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am was SO OVER 2011, too! Looks like 2012 will bring sadness with my Grandmother, but I am still hopeful it will be a better year overall!

    ReplyDelete