Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Goodie Bags

Last night I put together some goodie bags for my co-workers.  This year I only did my team.  Which still turned out to be 10 of them.  And I didn't realize I needed 10 until last night I thought it was 8 so I have to head to the store on the way into the office.  I decided to give a them a coffee mug and hot chocolate.  Of course that couldn't be it.  I gave it a shot to decorate some big marshmallows too.

I took some crushed soft peppermint candies, red sprinkles, green sprinkles and chopped up peppermint kisses.





I forgot to get a picture.  But I melted two cubes of both white chocolate and milk chocolate in my coffee mugs (made the marshmallows easy to dip).  Then I dipped the marshmallows in the chocolate and dipped them into the sprinkles or peppermint.



They turned out pretty cute.  I started to use a straw but it worked out better to just use my fingers.   I put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes to harden the chocolate before putting them in the bags.  While they were in the fridge I put together the rest of the bags.  


I put a package of hot chocolate, candy cane, and peppermint kisses the mugs.  Since we have to use our own cups or mugs at work I decided to go with white ones so the team could use them all year.  


I put 3 marshmallows in each bag.  I was going to try and put them on a straw but that didn't workout well.



I hope my team likes them.  It is always freezing in the office so this can come in handy.






8 comments :

  1. Those are so cool!! I love that idea! Great job, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how cute is this! What a great idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!! I love stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I would surely like it if I were your co-worker. Just wanted to pop over and say Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete