Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fantasy Gifts, Really?

We all know every year Neiman Marcus puts out their Fantasy Gifts.  I am sure I am not the only one who looks at it and wonders who buys these items.  In all the years that I have been looking at their fantasy gifts I have not seen one that I would remotely consider buying even if I had the money.



Johnnie Walker Private Scotch Tasting Fantasy Gift.

The gift includes a party for 20 guests to taste the Blue, Black, Gold, Red, and Green labels, a Scottish bagpiper, and a Master of Whiskey to tell the history and what is palatable attributes of each label.  The party will be planned by an organizer and each person gets to leave with a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue label.   All for the price of $5,000.  The site states the price will be tax deductible and go to the Foundation for Aids research.  

I will admit I am not a big fan of scotch but this could be a fun evening if I had the money for such an event. 

Has anyone ever fallen in love with any of their fantasy gifts?



*Picture and information found at www.neimanmarcus.com 

1 comment :

  1. wahahahahaha, I hadn't seen the fantasy gifts yet. I like the idea of hiring any musician from a bagpiper to a mariachi band!

    ReplyDelete