Saturday, December 3, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

The Elf on the Shelf is such a cute idea.  H & G have one but I can't remember the name of the little guy.  I have S and others say it is hard to continue with ideas by the end of the month.  I loved seeing a few of my blog buddies post their ideas last year and of course Pinterest is full of ideas.  I am going to put a  few up through out the month probably not every day but a couple at a time because I think they are so cute.






Of course you could sub in boxes of raisins instead of the dots. And if you don't have poker chips you can use food like they did in the Roseanne opening credits.



Source: flickr.com via Ruth on Pinterest


Perfect for a house full of little boys



Source: flickr.com via Ruth on Pinterest


I love the idea of the Elf reading books especially Christmas ones.



Source: flickr.com via Ruth on Pinterest


A great idea of your house is full of goldfish lovers.

5 comments :

  1. CUTE! Thank for the ideas! I am struggling to think of new ones already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops typo!

    I am stealing that book idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! It's an adorable idea for Christmas decors! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete