Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I have to admit being sick has put a damper on the Christmas decorations.  I only managed to get my Christmas tree up and the card holder.  I feel so sad about not getting my Christmas dishes out more than anything else that didn't get put out.



I never put presents under the tree since i have to either ship them or take them somewhere else.  


My Christmas card holder.  



My new ornament.  I found this one of The Lycem when I was in Oxford last month.  





6 comments :

  1. Your tree is very pretty Ruth, and I love the new ornament! Sorry you have been sick, not a good time of year for that. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new ornament. I didn't put my dishes out this year either, and it just feels wrong! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new ornament! I have a # of uconn ones on my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better bc it isnt fun being sick at all but esp on Christmas. Love your tree and card holder you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new ornament and how cute is your christmas card holder! xo

    ReplyDelete