Monday, November 28, 2011

Single Life

Being single has been making me a little sad seeing all the beautiful wedding stuff on Pinterest.  Some of these stood out to me as a reminder of where I am right now.  Hopefully one day that will change.




Source: imgfave.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: pinterest.com via Ruth on Pinterest




Source: tumblr.com via Ruth on Pinterest






This is so how I feel about things right now.

Source: tumblr.com via Ruth on Pinterest






This is something I really need to remember.

4 comments :

  1. I'm right there with you friend. It will come for both of us, we just have to be patient. We could be in relationships, we just choose to wait for the right ones. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 31 when I got married, almost 30 when I met Jeff. There were years, even when I was dating, that I felt like my future husband would never get here. And then he just appeared. I'd been praying for him for more than 10 years, and some of those years were awful lonely. God has never moved fast in my life haha ;)

    Here's the thing. A girl of your class, intelligence, beauty, sweet heart, and confidence could be married tomorrow if you wanted. Waiting on the right man to match all of your high qualities is the tough part. You're too good to settle and you're too great to stay single. He's coming Ruth, trust me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries dude. Being married just means you have to live with a boy and take his opinions into account when decorating your house. Gaggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Mr. Right to find you in God's perfect timing :)

    ReplyDelete