Monday, November 28, 2011

Sausage Cream Cheese Horns

I couldn't come up with a better name for the recipe.  And there is one out there somewhere like this.  At G's party last week JF put me to task to make something that contained sausage, cream cheese and crescent rolls as one of his co-workers had made them and they were wonderful.  Yes that is all I had to go with and I was to bring them to Thanksgiving.  I looked on the Pillsbury site for something but I didn't see anything.


Sausage Cream Cheese Horns

1 lb sausage
1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
2 cans crescent rolls

Brown the sausage and then drain.  Put the sausage back in the pan and add the cream cheese cut into cubes.


Unroll the crescent rolls.


Add a tablespoon to the wide end of the triangle.


Roll up.


Bake according to the crescent roll directions.


They turned out wonderful.  They got JF's seal of approval.  









7 comments :

  1. Snap, those look tasty!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good! I can't wait until I have my own house/kitchen and can actually try my hand at cooking.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I am hungry right now and these look look delish. I love that they are so easy to make. Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just got added to my Christmas Day menu, Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete