Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Musings

**Mother nature is screwing with my outfit plans for Saturday. It is supposed to be freezing LSU weekend. This year the temps are predicted in the 70s and lows in 50s.

**I really want to go to one of the Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw shows next year.

**I have been thinking about doing a 2 or 3 day breast cancer walk for a couple years. But don't want to do it alone. And I worry about raising enough money.

**confession I have never read any of the Twilight books or seen the movies. I hope I don't lose any followers over that.

**I am very thankful to besties who rescue me from hours at the dealership today.  I spent almost 5 hours waiting on work to be done before S rescued me for a bit.  And her hubby JF for fixing my toilet that was leaking.  

3 comments :

  1. Breaking Dawn is the worst book that I have ever read. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I haven't read/seen any of the twilights either... and I don't plan too! I am not against them really, I just have no interest!

    ReplyDelete